From automation machinery to IoT industrial equipment, Linx brings diverse knowledge to endeavors.
We support chemical companies with technology, production equipment, proportioning systems, pumps, and delivery mechanisms.
We make assembly automation machinery for export and in-house assembly for mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
From tooling to injection molding, we support OEMs and after-market product companies.
We design, and manufacture sophisticated medical electronics and disposables.
We design and manufacture smart vending machines on behalf of our customers for the medical and food & beverage industries.
Our full fleet of services deliver turn-key solutions at a global scale.
We design and scale devices that connect through various methods.
We develop and deliver monitoring technology for the connected products we manufacture.
We worked with a mighty non-profit to bring fortification to small-scale mills throughout East-Africa.
We're designers, engineers, integrators, and manufacturers, bringing consumers high-quality electronic devices.
Learn more on our blog!
- Jun 21, 2018 About Linx Jun 21, 2018
- May 23, 2018 4 Ways Augmented Reality is Revolutionizing Manufacturing May 23, 2018
- February 2018
- Nov 30, 2017 Flying Taxis Aren’t Just Science Fiction Anymore Nov 30, 2017
- Oct 17, 2017 NASA Sends an HP Super-Computer up to the ISS Oct 17, 2017
- Oct 17, 2017 An Agricultural Weed Killing Robot That Doesn’t Use Chemicals Oct 17, 2017
- Oct 17, 2017 Robots For Hire - Automation Tech Within Reach of Small Business Oct 17, 2017